Tuesday, February 8, 2011

There are some days when I want to be that person

The one who spontaneously bursts out in an uncontainable explosion of joy/excitement/happiness/what-have-you. Yesterday I wanted to be that person and, on my walk home from totally wrecking [in my opinion] a Sociology test that I had barely studied for and was terrified to take, I kind of was and it made me smile.

I was so spoiled yesterday between good classes, Tim buying me Sonic for lunch [he didn't go for the idea that that constituted his valentines gift to me] and doing well on that test. Yesterday was the kind of day that I wish every day could be like. The weather was even pretty nice until the evening when temperatures decided to drop to facilitate the small layer of snow we have this morning. Even though every day may not be as nice the week as a whole is looking pretty good thankfully.

I find myself constantly in the dilemma of wanting something sweet and sugary to eat but not having anything because I don't buy anything like that. Living on a college budget really cramps my style of satisfying my food cravings. It must be nice to be one of those kids whose parents pay for everything so they don't have to work or buy their own food. Must be nice. However, I have caught wind of a fantastical place called Windco that seems to be along the same lines as Sam's Club and Costco but without the required membership. I think I shall make a trip sometime to this place and glory in the joys of bulk-buying. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment